Buddha Press Publishing and Imprints has a different method of publishing.
We are committed to publishing great works from new and seasoned writers. Our authors will retain 100% copyrights and 100% of their royalties. Buddha Press and all three of its publishing imprints:
– Buddha Press (Memoirs, Nonfiction, Self Help)
– Lady of the Lake (Fiction Genres)
– Press Reset World (Green & Politically Progressive Nonfiction)
We will only charge for services that guide you through the process to fulfill your vision so your book project(s) can stand beside your role models in authors and publishers. In addition, we have services for launching and marketing your book. You will not be self published. We only take authors who are willing to be guided towards a quality product. When you take our logo it is a brand of distinction and quality.
We will supervise working with you to accomplish:
– Include ISBNs
– Help you set up necessary accounts, like KDP
– Start you author blogsite
– Launch your book
– Create a marketing strategy
– Work with you to get readers and reviewers
– We will do what we call a book blast to promote your book.
And many other services.
Generally, we have services with flat fees and other services require hourly fees. Most projects require a combination of both. We give soft quotes, as often a project grows and has a life of its own, so the cost may also grow, BUT we also will try to stick within your budget and let you know what we can, and cannot do for it.
HOW WE WORK THAT IS DIFFERENT:
Ideally we want writers who are in the middle or beginning of their process and working with our story coaches or developmental editors. Unlike traditional publishers, we find it is not necessarily best to have a finished manuscript. To get the best results we want hardworking writers who want to be both appreciated and challenged. The product must be at its best in order to be published by us.
We develop authors and coach them to take the reins of their own career, develop meaningful projects and live an author’s life.
Seeking Non-Fiction Books or Fiction Books
Buddha Press is seeking submissions from non-fiction and fiction authors that tell great stories or make strong, positive statements for how to better our world. Speakers who have yet to produce a book are most welcome.
100% of copyrights stay with our authors.
Submit to editorial at email@example.com the following WITHIN your email.
- Your name, contact phone number and location in the world
- One page summary of your book project and how it is a positive contribution to the world
- Your background and expertise
- Your familiarity with publishing
- Any links to articles, blogs or social media you may have
- Your willingness to pay for editing or collaborating with an editor
- Your willingness to learn and do some marketing for your book
NEW TO THIS? Not sure if your book can work? No problem. We will give you the contact of a writing & publishing coach we recommend who will give you a one session consultation on your book or book idea for a nominal fee.
Contact vswwriting @ gmail.com or go to VSW writing-coaching